Virtual Craft Fair
Welcome to my 1st Annual Virtual Craft Fair!
A few weeks ago while admiring a friend of mine’s creations, I got the idea to help promote her and others like her, who have online businesses. Plus, it’s a great way to get some shopping done right from the comfort of your own home! Take a moment to browse each of the featured vendors. Let me tell you, you will not be disappointed! There are some seriously fantastic things on these sites! Enjoy!
- Aimée Wheaton Mixed Media Art & Design – The coolest art pieces featured on everything from bags to note cards.
Lis’ favorite – I love the two pumpkins art sachet – perfect for trick or treating!
- Charlotte and Violet – Gorgeous beaded necklaces for adults and children! So colorful!
Lis’ favorite – I love the necklaces for the little girls, of course, but the game day ones in team colors got me excited! Cowboys necklace, perhaps? 😉
- Cruise & Crop – Okay, what crafter wouldn’t want to combine these two things?! Cruises and crafting!
Lis’ favorite – How do I pick?! Going on a cruise while doing something crafty? That sounds like bliss!
- Delightfully Adorable – Framed Hair Bow holders – you have to see these, they are too cute!
Lis’ favorite – Delightfully Colorful Paisley Framed hair bow holder, ahhh, if this baby is a girl…
- FaithWorks4U – Handmade Designs – Some of the most gorgeous little girl clothes I have ever seen. Honestly.
Lis’ favorite – How can I pick just one outfit here??? They are all so incredibly gorgeous. Mothers of girls, do yourselves a favor and check this out!
- Ginger’s Creative Cottage – An excellent source for all things crafting – scrapbooking, stamping, and more!
Lis’ favorite – I love the kits for making your own greeting cards! They are just so much more meaningful than a store-bought card!
- Paxsona – Handmade Vintage Inspirations and the most adorable handbags!
Lis’ favorite – The parasol bag is just darling!
- Sew1978 – Custom-sewn aprons, bibs, kid’s clothes, iPad covers and so much more!
Lis’ favorite – My very own Kindle cover comes from here! So adorable and convenient!
- Sew Yummy – Not only can this gal make some gorgeous, custom-sewn items, but also, those cakes! YUM!
Lis’ favorite – The baby purses! How can you resist a purse for your little girl so she can carry around her “treasures,” too?
- Shellsea Art by Chelsea – These are gorgeous watercolors that can be painted for your favorite sayings or just beautiful scenes.
Lis’ favorite – I love the idea of getting song lyrics custom-painted to put in the new baby’s nursery! How beautiful would that be?
- The Baby Sweet Boutique – Homemade baby gifts made to look like lollipops, cupcakes, etc. These are perfect for baby showers!
Lis’ favorite – The cupcakes that are really washcloths are precious! So perfect for a new baby gift!
- Truly Sanctuary – Pop culture onesies and tshirts that range from political to movies and TV. So unique!
Lis’ favorite – They once made me a Stevie Wonder tee. Enough said.
- Vicarious Clothing – The most adorable collection of shirts with trendy sayings and designs for adults and kids!
Lis’ favorite – These people can make anything! I had adorable “Big Brother” and “Little Brother” shirts made up for the boys years ago. So cute!
- Whimsy Onesie – Adorable baby onesies with humorous sayings and graphics. Really fun designs!
Lis’ favorite – I love the simple ones like “Baby’s First Thanksgiving.” I’m a sucker for celebrating milestones like that.
And to add just a touch of charity to our prestigious event, check this out:
Jewels 4 God – Jewelry handmade and crafted by women who have come out of the human trafficking industry, drug addiction, and various other lifestyles.
Lis’ favorite – 8″” Pink Bracelet – How dainty and cute!
Did you have fun? Are you inspired? Do me a favor and let me know what you thought by hitting up the comments section! I’d love to hear if you wound up finding something to purchase! If this seems to have been well-received, I may do more in the future, so let me know your thoughts!